- Since 1994 the diabetic children in Pärnu have received annual Christmas gifts.
- In 1995 Pärnu Rotary Club, collaborating with Tiel Rotary Club, contributed 1 million EEK to the construction of Tammiste Centre for Aged People.
- In 1996 Pärnu Rotary Club raised 1 million EEK to support the Tammsaare nursery home in collaboration with Oskarshamn Rotary Club.
- Pupils studying abroad were supported by Rotarians, their destination flights were paid in 1997.
- In 1998 the recreational treatment of veterans, who served the Finnish Army, was sponsored jointly with Finnish Rotarians.
- The teachers of Ühisgümnaasium were awarded grants to study in England in 1999.
- As a result of a joint program of Estonian Rotary Clubs in 2000, the Estonian schools were supported with donations totalling 623,000.- EEK. Personal computers were provided for Pärnu Tugikodu Maarja (EEK 30 000), Kaelase School (EEK 45 030) and Pärnu orphanage (EEK 54 289).
- For the 750th anniversary of Pärnu in 2002 the Pärnu Rotary Club supported the renovation of the central square and the city park as well as the setting up of fountains ( EEK 25 000) and a clock.
- In 2002, in collaboration with ROTARACT, a playground was constructed and equipped in Roheline Street.
- In 2003 a monument in honour of Raimond Valgre, a famous Estonian composer, was set up to celebrate his 90th anniversary. EEK 700.000 was donated for the purpose. The sculpture is placed at the Pärnu Kuursaal, where Raimond Valgre had performed at his time. The sculptor is Rait Pärg.
- In 2003 Jõulumäe Sports Camp received EEK 50 000 to furnish a snow-cannon.
- In 2003 Pärnu Rotary Club supported the construction of the PÜHA JÜRI equestrian monument in Tori.
- In 2003, in connection with the anniversary of Haapsalu Rotary Club, the renovation of Haapsalu Stronghold was supported by Rotarians.
- In May 2004 Pärnu Rotary Youth Foundation was set up including.
- A monument in honour of a famous Estonian captain Kihnu Jõnn (Enn Uuetoa) was established in 2011.
The cost of the sculpture was more than 50 000 EUR, the money was raised by donations. The sculptor was Tauno Kangro and the monument is located at the Pärnu Yacht Club, where captains usually meet.
- Basketball court in Pärnu Munamägi stage
Scholarships and prizes:
- Scholarships to support creative activities
- Grants for studying
- Grants for studying abroad
- The organization of students' international exchange since 2004.
- Scholarship to a young teacher
- Prizes for "PÄRNU SYMBOL" 2009
Since 2004 scholarships issued ca 50 000 EUR.